Updated October, 2022
14. Kshitiz Singh joins Department of Pediatrics at Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada, to continue his research for treatment of rare and genetic diseases.
13. Kshitiz Singh received Meritorious Abstract Travel Award by American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy for ‘In Utero Lipid Nanoparticle Delivery of CRISPR Technology to Correct Hereditary Tyrosinemia Type 1’, 2021.
12. ‘In Utero Lipid Nanoparticle Delivery of CRISPR Technology to Correct Hereditary Tyrosinemia Type 1’ presented by Kshitiz Singh in the live session on 'Delivery Technologies and CRISPR for Therapeutics' at American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy, May 2021.
11. Kshitiz Singh presents his research at American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy in May 2021 titled, ‘Development of Non-Viral Mechanisms of Targeting Lung Epithelial Cells for Prenatal Gene Editing in a Large Animal Model’.
10. ASGCT Presents Career Development Awards to Six Members--Geoffrey L. Rogers, Daniel L. Kiss, Kshitiz Singh,, Mohommadsharif Tabebordbar, Christopher Nelson and Kalpana Parvathaneni. (Business Insider coverage)
9. Lab of Dr. William H. Peranteau, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia showed proof-of-concept in utero base editing for treatment of metabolic diseases Rossidis, A.C., Stratigis, J.D., Chadwick, A.C., Hartman, H.A., Ahn, N.J., Li, H., Singh, K., Coons, B.E., Li, L., Lv, W., et al. (2018). In utero CRISPR-mediated therapeutic editing of metabolic genes. Nature Medicine 24, 1513.
8. s. Dastidar, S., Ardui, S., Singh, K., Majumdar, D., Nair, N., Fu, Y., Reyon, D., Samara, E., Gerli, M.F.M., Klein, A.F., et al, Nucleic Acids Research, 2018
7. Singh et al. (2018) now demonstrated efficient hepatocyte-specific gene inactivation in adult or newborn mice using truncated guide RNAs in combination with a robust de novo designed hepatocyte-specific promoter to drive SpCas9, with no demonstrable off-target effects.Efficient In Vivo Liver-Directed Gene Editing Using CRISPR/Cas9.
6. Dr. Kshitiz Singh selected as a winner of one of the 2016-2017 BeHEARD Technology Prizes 2016-2017.
5. Gene Therapy: Hopes to deliver!!!
4. Synthetic Biology: Explanation to Experimentation!
3. Will animal models be obsolete for testing genome editing molecules, for therapeutic application?
2. Biopython for diagnosis of infections: Determine the origin of unknown DNA sequences
1. RareConnect webinar: Key terms in genetics and gene therapy